How do I reset my account password on the new Nancy Hillis Studio school website?
This article will show you how to make a new password for your Nancy Hillis Studio school account.
Before You Begin
Before resetting your password, make sure to log out of all pages and browsers where you are logged into your Nancy Hillis School account.
Change Or Reset Your Password
- Please click the link below to go to the Login page first before changing your account password:
- Once you reach the login page after clicking the link above, you will see a page that looks like the following screenshot. Click on the "Forgot Password?" link underneath the login button that's circled in red in the screenshot below.
Note: You must click on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page that you opened in step #1 above. Clicking on the image below where the link is circled in red will not work.
- After clicking on "Forgot Password?" link shown above, you will be taken to the Reset Password screen. In the email address box enter your Nancy Hillis Studio school email address (the same email address that you used when enrolling in a course), and press: Send Me Instructions.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work. It is only a screenshot of what you will see when you navigate to the Reset Password page explained in steps #1 and #2.
- You will receive an email in your inbox at the email address you entered within a few minutes. Find the email called: "Reset Password Instructions", open it, and click on the orange button that says: Change my Password, and you will be redirected to a page in your browser where you can change your password.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work. You must find the email in your inbox, and click on the orange button in your own copy of this email, which will not be circled in red.
- After clicking on the orange Change my Password button in your email, a new webpage will open in your browser. Once you're on the Reset Your Password page, enter the password you would like to use for your account in the Password box and enter the exact same password again in the Confirm Password box below. Then press the orange: Reset Password button.
That's it! You will now be logged into your account where you can access the workshops, and your password will be set to the new password that you chose.
Help! I can't reset my password!
If you followed the above instructions and you saw an error message, such as "We couldn't find an account with that email address", or another error message, please submit a support request and we will help you out.