How do I verify and access my new Studio Journey account?
Thank you for joining the Studio Journey community! This article explains how to get started on the journey by first verifying your new account via email, and then signing into the Studio Journey website. You will receive an email in your Inbox with the
Subject Line: Ready, Set, Go! It's Ready - The New Studio Journey
Once you've received the email (if you haven't received the email be sure check in your Spam, Junk, and Promotions/Updates folders in your inbox; and if it's been at least 5 minutes and you still can't find the email please click here to read an article about how to Receive Your Emails) you can get started with the following instructions:
- The email will look like this image. In the email, click on the ORANGE BUTTON – Confirm Email.
- You will be re-directed automatically to the Studio Journey website where you will be asked to set up your password. A password must be at least 6 letters/numbers. You will also have the opportunity to change your name if you want. When you are finished – Click on the ORANGE BUTTON - Finish.
- You will be re-directed to a thank you page. Click on the ORANGE BUTTON - Go to Workshops, and you will be taken to the "My Workshops" page.
- On the Workshops Page you will see a list of workshops. Click on the Box for Studio Journey and it will take you right into the Studio Journey Class Curriculum page with all of the Art Bundles.
- You are now in the Studio Journey course where you have access to all of your current Art Bundles available at the beginning of each month.
If you click on the ORANGE BUTTON – Start next lecture you will automatically start with Studio Start bundle and the Introduction lesson. If you want to open up any other bundle or lecture just hit the start button next to the specific lesson you want to review.
- If you ever get logged out of Studio Journey, you can access the course by logging in at the following URLs:
Studio Journey course page: https://sj.nancyhillis.com
My Workshops page: https://login.nancyhillis.com
What if I need help with this process?
If you need help you can submit a support request and we will provide support for how to get started in the Studio Journey.
Support requests will be responded to within one business day. Our support hours are US, California (PST -8): 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, US holidays excluded.