How do I verify and access my Nancy Hillis Studio school account?
Thank you for joining the Nancy Hillis Studio community! This article explains how to get started on the journey by first verifying your new account via email, and then signing into the Nancy Hillis Studio school website. You will receive an email in your Inbox with the
Subject Line: Confirm Your Account
Once you've received the email (if you haven't received the email be sure check in your Spam, Junk, and Promotions/Updates folders in your inbox; and if it's been at least 5 minutes and you still can't find the email please click here to read an article about how to Receive Your Emails) you can get started with the following instructions:
- The email will look like this image. In the email, click on the ORANGE BUTTON – Confirm Email.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work. You must find the email in your inbox, and click on the orange button in your own copy of this email, which will not be circled in red.
- You will be re-directed automatically to the school website where you will be asked to set up your password. A password must be at least 6 letters/numbers. You will also have the opportunity to change your name if you want. When you are finished – Click on the ORANGE BUTTON - Finish.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work, because it is only a screenshot.
- You will be re-directed to a thank you page. Click on the ORANGE BUTTON - Go to Workshops, and you will be taken to the "My Workshops" page.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work, because it is only a screenshot of what you will see after following steps #1 and #2.
- On the Workshops Page you will see a list of workshops. Click on the Box for your course and it will take you right into the course's Class Curriculum page with all of the Art Bundles/ Modules.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work, because it is only an example screenshot of the Workshops Page. On your screen the page may look different depending on what courses you're enrolled in.
- After clicking on a course box, you will now be inside of the course where you will have access to all of your current Art Bundles/ Modules as they become available.
If you click on the ORANGE BUTTON – Start next lecture you will automatically start with Studio Start bundle and the Introduction lesson. If you want to open up any other bundle or lecture just hit the start button next to the specific lesson you want to review.
Note: Clicking on the image below will not work, because it is only an example screenshot of what you will see.
- If you ever get logged out of the school website, you can access the course directory again by logging in at the following URL:
My Workshops page: https://login.nancyhillis.com
What if I need help with this process?
If you need help you can submit a support request and we will provide support for how to get started in the course.
Support requests will be responded to within one business day. Our support hours are US, California (PST -8): 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, US holidays excluded.