How can I be sure to receive important emails from the Nancy Hillis Studio?
Receiving emails is called "Whitelisting". This ensures that emails from us will go directly to inbox rather than ending up in your junk, spam, or promotion folders. There are two email address domains that you have to whitelist. Emails from: @nancyhillis.com and emails from: @teachable.com
If you don't know how to whitelist emails in your primary email inbox, here are the instructions to guide you through the whitelisting process for some of the most popular email providers.
Whitelist emails from Nancy Hillis Studio in Gmail
Here are instructions for whitelisting our emails in your Gmail inbox:
- Go into Gmail inbox, and click on the gear on top right side, and click on Settings.
- From the Settings page, click on the: "Filters and Blocked Addresses" tab.
- Scroll down and click on the Create a new filter button. It's right above the section for blocking email addresses.
- In the new window that pops up, fill in the From field on the form with:
(copy and paste the above text into the From field).
Then click on the Create filter with this search » link.
- In the next step, check the following boxes, and then press the Create filter button.
- Never send it to Spam
- Always mark it as important
- Also apply filter to matching conversations
What if my email provider isn't listed here?
If your email provider is not listed above, you can submit a support request and we will provide support for how to setup your inbox for whitelisting emails from us.